Weekly Check-in!
This week has been fun, honestly. I've really liked researching all this stuff and starting to put together some ideas and create a rather rough first draft of my project.
I believe I still have a lot to learn when it comes to layouts of any kind, but I think I'll get there. So far my friends have complimented my work and offered some minor criticisms such as "maybe move this thing to the other side," or "I feel like this color would fit better and that kind of stuff.
I've practiced a bit more with some other pictures, too:
Again, still a lot of work to do but I'll get there!
I believe I still have a lot to learn when it comes to layouts of any kind, but I think I'll get there. So far my friends have complimented my work and offered some minor criticisms such as "maybe move this thing to the other side," or "I feel like this color would fit better and that kind of stuff.
I've practiced a bit more with some other pictures, too:
Again, still a lot of work to do but I'll get there!


Comments
Post a Comment