Thank you to my Focus Group :D

So, today I met up with my focus group and further reviewed and critiqued deeper than the first time and here's what I was told:
  • change the saturation of your pictures to make them brighter; edit your content a bit more so that it fits the vibe of the magazine better
  • change the placement of the captions in the TOC and check grammar (on the left)
  • consider making the page numbers red (TOC)
  • possibly change the picture you used on the left of the TOC--something brighter and that screams music and Latin more
  • put a low-opacity box for your captions (spread)--maybe make them the same pink as the title of the article
  • put the "Article by" on the left, right above the article itself
  • proofread
I'm going to take all of these comments into account and see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR REAL FINAL

What will go in my table of contents?